CRIF's 3 Anti-Coronavirus Tools to Reduce Bad Debt Risk
There is no need to travel around, and the cost is only as low as several hundred dollars*, CRIF's 3 anti-coronavirus tools allow you to obtain important company information of your new / existing partners, including customers, suppliers from Hong Kong region, China and overseas, for making rapid business decision to prevent bad debt risk!
*Applicable to CRIF KYC Report
CRIF KYC Report
Enable Timely Action: Fast report delivery letting you take preventive and protective measures rapidly after basic checking on business partners.
Business Partner Onboarding: As a quick scan on the new customers, suppliers and other business partners.
Cost-effective: Report with more concise contents at competitive price.
Contents of Report:
- Company identification data
- Company status and registry data (no historical data)
- Registered capital
- Main business activity
- Risk rating value
- Credit limit
- Negative events (such as litigation, collection cases, etc.)
- Management data (current management only)
Report coverage: CRIF's KYC reports cover nearly 90 countries worldwide.
CRIF Credit Report
Content of report:
- Company Background: Information such as company registration records, history, shareholders / management can help understand whether potential partners have actual business and their company size
- Operation Details: Understand the main business of potential partners, including their sales and purchasing information
- Industry Benchmarking: Gauge the target company performance among its industry peers**
- Public Information: Know if potential partners are involved in legal proceedings or negative events
- Risk Assessment︰Estimate payment capabilities and default opportunities of potential customers after professional evaluation by a third party
**Applicable to China Credit Reports
CRIF Monitoring Service
Real-time Notification: Notifications will be delivered automatically once the changes occur.
Make Fast Decision: Situation can be evaluated immediately and take necessary action without delay.
Effective Credit Control: Update on company changes provides important information for risk assessments and credit recommendations.
Highlight of Monitoring Contents:
- Registration Details e.g. Change in Management and Company Structure
- Operation Details e.g. Employment and Recruitment Information
- Negative Information e.g. Litigation, Public News
- Credit Rating (credit recommendation is available for some countries)
Country Coverage of Monitoring: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Netherland, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Serbia, Slovak, Slovenia, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom
Contact CRIF for more details!
Or click here for enquiry。