Supporting decision makers with a complete range of information services and solutions for risk management and fraud prevention.
The insurance bureau suite of services, helps to assess risk in order to confidently provide policy premium quotations and can automatically detect cases where further investigation is required at the underwriting and claims stages of the insurance lifecycle. The screening process can be enriched with a number of additional datasets (linked addresses, financial data, ID verification and vehicle data) and business line-specific databases such as motor, household and personal injury/industrial illness, travel, and pet.
- Ability to increase premium revenue and profitability by charging rates linked to the true risk involved.
- Improved quality of the business portfolio and reduced exposure by accurately identifying risks.
- Reduction in the manual effort and costs involved in confirming at the underwriting stage whether an individual has consistently disclosed his claims history and can therefore benefit from a “no claims” discount.
- Reduction in claims expenses and faster processing through more efficient claims handling.
- Control of overall costs by identifying multiple and potentially fraudulent claims.