Putting our knowledge into practice by helping our customers analyze and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of business operations and strategies in every phase of the credit lifecycle, from engagement and origination to customer management and debt collection.
Process & Strategy Optimization
What we do:
- Consulting on operational effectiveness
- Define credit strategies
- Decision Process Assessment and Recommendations
- Streamline credit lifecycle
- Innovate credit, operations and governance
- Train & share knowledge.
Credit Value Chain evolution and business requirements
Consulting projects on Operational Effectiveness include a wide area of topics, such as:
- Process re engineering and business requirement
- Assessment and quick wins: on Origination, Customer Management, Credit monitoring, Collections and recovery, qualitative (interviews) and quantitative (data analysis) assessment and benchmarking; in any stage of the credit life cycle, based on the elements emerged in the assessments, proposition of interventions of process enhancement aimed at performance improvement.
- Process and Strategy Re-engineering, design, evolution and business requirements for the following main value chain process:
- Customer Mgmt. design or improvement of the Strategy including a strategy for limit review, pre-approval, up-selling, cross-selling, watch list and monitoring.
- Origination design or improvement of the Strategy covering Segmentation, Policy rules, Anti-fraud rules, Qualitative Questionnaire, Power levels. Design of the process for all segments, with specification of all tasks, roles and responsibilities.
- credit monitoring, Collection & Recovery: credit monitoring and early warning, identification credit risk behavioural profile, design or improvement of the collection and Strategy (industrialization vs. high level) including Segmentation, definition of the approach (client/account-based), definition of the dunning process (in terms of actions sequence), design of incentive scheme for internal team or outsourcers.
- Governance KPIs & Reporting: Based only on client’s internal data and for the different phases of the credit lifecycle, projects of definition of most suitable KPIs and design of dashboards for governing credit operations. Engineering and automation of dashboard production process.
- Process optimization & governance
- Optimization: projects aimed at identifying the optimized strategy that maximize performance (profit), given budget/resources constraints.
- Data Quality Assessment & Improvement: projects aimed at helping clients in identifying and solving data quality problems.
Credit process regulatory advisory
- Regulatory check in analysis in order to validate/identify gaps between;
- Credit process regulatory requirements to reach process regulatory target.
Credit operations evolution
- Credit back office deal and business case measure and design, program management of the deal, governance support through analytics to measure BO services;
- BPO (Credit Business Process Outsourcing) design, business case, roadmap and governance.
Risk Management & Predictive Analytics
CRIF's predictive analytics tools and software generate hundreds of millions of score calculations and risk decisions every year around the world.
Credit Bureau Scoring Systems
If you are a credit bureau or data/information provider, find out how we can help you introduce to your market an analytic, objective and easy-to-implement solution for your customers to make better, faster decisions.
Risk & Regulatory Advisory
Credit risk management experts who provide advisory services for governance, risk assessment and management, compliance within the context of the risk appetite framework.
Marketing and benchmarking solutions help our customers attract, retain and grow their customer base by leveraging data and applying predictive analytics.
Advanced & Big Data Analytics
CRIF Big Data Analytics is an international knowledge center supported by a Data Management Factory in Pune, India. The platform (also available to clients) is characterized by high scalability and state-of-the-art technology in data crunching and machine learning. Leveraging on data science, business and data protection skills, CRIF is able to maximize the value of data, at the same time ensuring innovation and full compliance with personal data protection and security standards.